Thursday, October 16, 2008

You don't want ot read this...

As the morning greets me with its warm and caressing light,

Thing began to change all of a sudden..

Things we do not know, thing we are so oblivious of become a part of our experience.

When we were kids, we usually as k people why these certain things happen to people,

Mostly it’s our parents to whom we ask the questions…

But most of them are asked our selves…

There are certain forces in nature that we cannot explain but are inevitable…

This is where most of our topics and questions come in…

We may never be given definite answers we just accept things as they are…

I open my eyes….

The blank ceiling stares at me saying it’s going to be a long day…

I may not know what’s going to happen but a heavy feeling greets me upon movement…

These are not new to me… I’ve been feeling it quite too often…

I don’t know why… nor what it may be…

I just know it is heavy… and it’s an obstruction…

It will keep me down…

They say that in idle moments, great ideas come in..

A thought of change came to me…

Did you ever feel that you want to change something to what status quo has given you?

Or are you tired of creating the change for the effects are too little to be influential…

Then you’re back to reality…

Time for the daily routine…

As water pours down…

So does yesterday’s frustrations….

Yesterday's neglection…

Stress.. Disappointments…

A sigh of relief…

Time passes and it seems that it’s not productive…

Then, the whole plan for the day comes flashing in front of you…

Faster… Faster.. Faster…

Then, rewinds…

In a moment… you’re conscious again..

Water still pours down…

You turn the knob… it stops…

Time is of the essence…

Opens the closet…

What do I wear??

A wide variety of linens, colors, styles and crumples…

Then time slows down…

The day flashes again…. Slower this time…

Checks time… still has too much to spare…

As I set off to my destination…

A lot of people pass by…

Some with the same attire… some different…

Others are unclassifiable…

Water…

A day just wouldn’t pass without the sight of it…

And without getting into contact with it…

*tick*

There goes my pass…

Door opens…

Falls in line…

Waiting…

Waiting…

Waiting…

The rest of the day flashes…

A different setting…

A different type…

Another day??

I can’t tell…

Sits down…

It wouldn’t start…

Not yet…

Questions roam your mind…

Would society accept your platforms..?

Would it create change??

Or would you just let the system gobble you up like everyone else?

A society made by someone powerful…

Or at least.. was…

But the society he made is still here….

Society really has a lot of illness…

The doctor is still on leave…

He may not even have the remedy…

May… but there’s no harm in trying…

But waiting is not trying…

They say every name has a destiny positioned unto it…

They say that it’s what you are intended to do..

No matter what you become … it is what you’ll end up doing…

I don’t know about yours… but here’s mine … WILSON

Teacher comes….

Time to listen…

Or pretend at least…

I have a long day…

This has to be quite a long discussion…

But things would end…

They have to…

Not because you wanted to..

But because people are not capable anymore…

I sure hope I can stop time…

There are things that we would never understand…..

And I like tranquility, some people really never understood it…

I like to be in quiet places…

I want to relax whenever I have the opportunity to…

I have to walk again…

The day has been quite tiring but I can still do things I want to…

Now what do we do?

Do we have to please other people?

Do we have to live up to the way they built you?

Do we have to run to our problems?

Problems will not change to meet the answers…

It is us who has to change…

If you don’t want to.. then nothing will happen…

A one man army…

I sure look forward to…

Consciousness dominates..

I am staring at the ceiling..

Hmmm… an unconscious walk??

Great..

My body responds to what I have to do…

It’s programmed already…

No matter what we do,

People will never run out of things to say against you…

Today will end tonight.. And tomorrow is another day…

Then darkness falls…

*sigh*

i wasn’t able to find myself today…

let’s see what tomorrow has for me…


Wilson Molina || 6:42 PM

Wilson[]Wilson
17[]17
CSB[]CSB
nov 18[]nov 18

[June 2006]
[July 2006]
[August 2006]
[September 2006]
[October 2006]
[November 2006]
[December 2006]
[January 2007]
[February 2007]
[March 2007]
[April 2007]
[May 2007]
[June 2007]
[July 2007]
[September 2007]
[November 2007]
[December 2007]
[January 2008]
[February 2008]
[April 2008]
[May 2008]
[June 2008]
[July 2008]
[August 2008]
[September 2008]
[October 2008]
[January 2009]
[March 2009]


br>


solo
pae
fhatz
joe c
ces
karen
aling
tine v

karen multiply
aika multiply
ghary multiply
tine m multiply
dj multiply
pae multiply
xes multiply

[blogger]
[blogskins]

Misunderstood, designed by [Clone], only at [BlogSkins]